giovedì 23 settembre 2010

Diario di una truffa - Parte 2

La risposta del nostro amico Gassama Nank non si è fatta attendere. Del resto, come tutti gli scammer, ha fretta di concludere la truffa. Meno male che ho abboccato subito! E che sembro anche un perfetto idiota!
Dear Friend  

I will once more again tell you that am happy to share this transaction with you ,but you must keep everything as top secret and very confidential . Well I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the details concerning this transaction   also I will advise you to feel free with me for all is well for both of us.
Il nostro si preoccupa di raccontarmi la storia del misterioso conto bancario da 15 milioni di dollari. Il conto appartiene a tale Saliff Kattan, morto (ma va?) nel 2006 in un incidente assieme alla moglie. Ovviamente arrivano subito le rassicurazioni di Gassama: la procedura è ben studiata e non presenta alcun rischio, tutto quello che devo fare è fornigli le credenziali del mio conto bancario.
The deceased account holder with our bank was  late Mr  SALIFF  KATTAN  who nationalised here in Burkina  Faso for (24)years. He held account number I S BOA/2637578-2341 with our bank . he died in the 2006  On  a motor  accident  with his wife  .Since his death ,this account has been dormant and no body has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin .
As the bill and exchange manager I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there is no risk involved. I am here to protect all your interests   in this transaction until this money hits your account within 14 working days if you can be faster with me both in telephone communication and email.
My advise to you is to arrange for a receiving bank account into which our bank shall transfer this money in your favour as next of kin and you have noting to fear since i am here ,i shall be giving you all the developmental information   from the bank as soon as the transaction commence. 
Conclude in grande stile dicendo di essere solo un bancario sulla via del pensionamento. Mi fornisce il numero del conto e perfino il suo numero di telefono, chiedendo di essere chiamato prima possibile. Certo.
Dear Friend, I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enter into your account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement, i am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding , I promise to give the best co-operation. We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and government shall not claim and inherit this money because it have over stayed.
There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number I  S B O A/2637578-2341 with the following reasons:
(a) Before the death of our deceased customer ,his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in  west Africa.
(b)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank ,it is there for impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true inheritor  of the fund.
My dear friend as soon as I hear from you I will be given you the text of application to apply to the bank for official processing of this fund on your behalf as the next of kin to the deceased customer,  waiting to hear from you urgently.  NB  please I will like you to call me on this line so that we can discuss about this deal before I will be sending to you the application text which you will be forwarding to the bank.+226 78 22  77  95.
I expect your call immediately you receive this mail also send me your mobile number for our communication . 
Nemmeno la mia risposta si fa attendere: dopo aver espresso il mio cordoglio per la morte di Fratello Saliff, concludo che parte dei soldi dovrebbe essere utilizzata per una giusta causa, ad esempio con una donazione all' "Associazione Nazionale Don Lino Banfi". Rendo inoltre noto di possedere già un conto presso la Banca del Seme di Pisa ed infine esprimo il mio dispiacere per non potergli dare il mio cellulare: da quando ho 10 anni infatti, una rara malattia mi ha colpito l'udito rendendomi di fatto impossibile sostenere una conversazione telefonica.

My Friend,
thank you for your quick response.
It is truly sad to hear what happened to brother Mr SALIFF KATANN and to his wife: I am sure they are resting in peace in the House of the Lord.
But of course, it would be a pity to leave such a huge amount of money dormant in a bank. Those money should be used for greater Good: as a good Christian I will surely make an offer to the "Associazione Nazionale Don Lino Banfi". I would be reassured to hear that you too are a good Christian, and, if I may, it would be nice to know that part of your money will be used to do Good. Maybe you could make a little offer to the "Associazione Nazionale Don Lino Banfi"?
I already have an account in my bank, the "Banca del Seme di Pisa": would you recommend to create another account dedicated to our transaction?
Alas, giving you my phone number would be useless I'm afraid: since I was 10 I have a disease which prevents me from fully hearing. I like to think of it as one of the many trials we are faced to finally please the Lord ;)
Hope to hear from you soon.
God bless you,
Remo Labarca